Internet Banking Login
Apply OnlineRates & Charges
Offer ZoneGet In Touch
NRI Loans against Fixed Deposits
- Get the advantage of liquidity in your investments with a loan against your fixed deposits (NRO, NRE, FCNR deposits).
- Disbursement options such as demand loan or overdraft as well as flexible repayment avenues.
Features and Benefits
- Loans available to self as well as third party individuals (Any individual / Corporate).
- Loans available up to 90% of the principal amount of the deposits (maximum INR 100 lakhs).
- Disbursed either as Loan Overdraft against Deposit.
- Repayment to be made either by adjustment of the Fixed Deposit or by fresh remittances from outside India through normal banking channels.
- Loan can also be repaid out of the funds in the NRO account of the borrower.
- In case of loans to third parties, the same can be repaid out of the local rupee account of the borrower.