Features and Benefits
- Hassle–free: Trading with a 3–in–1 integrated account is fast, easy and convenient–interlinked Demat, Savings, and Broking account.
- Fast: Completely online and real time trading on NSE and BSE.
- Variety: Access a wide range of products–equities, derivatives (F&O), mutual funds, IPOs, ETFs.
- Flexible: Facility to invest through repatriable as well as non–repatriable funds.
- PAN card facility: If you or any of your Demat joint holders (if applicable) do not hold a PAN card at the time of Account form filling, you can apply through us for no separate fees.
- To visit the NRI Section on www.icicidirect.com, click here
ICICIdirect.com helps NRIs across the globe to trade in Indian stocks in an easy, quick and hassle-free manner. It offers a convenient and easy-to-use platform to invest in equity and various other products. Buying and selling of shares are just a click away. 7. Its powerful 3-in-1 concept enables you to tie in your savings bank, demat and brokerage accounts electronically and seamlessly.
You can trade / Invest in*:
- Equities: Trade with ease in shares on both NSE and BSE. Take the delivery of shares in your demat account.
- Derivatives: Trade in derivatives, viz. Futures & Options, through your ICICI direct.com's 3-in-1 account. F&O trading offers exciting opportunities:
- Intra–day trading – Square off your contracts on the same day of entering them.
- Index trading – Trade in NSE index, i.e., Nifty..
- Purchase derivative contracts by just paying a percentage value of the trade value called margin.
- Mutual funds: Choose from over 2000 schemes from reputed fund houses. Also gain access to independent ratings and make your own informed decisions. Track your fund performance on your portfolio page.
- IPOs: Invest online in IPOs offered by Indian companies without any hassles of lengthy documentation. .
- Click here to fill the application form online
- Print the completed form.
- Follow the checklist for signatures, photographs and required documents, and attach the attested copies.
- Send to the following address:
ICICI Securities Ltd.
NRI AOC DESK
A-WING, 7TH FLOOR, AUTUMN ESTATE,
CHANDIVALI FARM ROAD, OPP. MHADA COLONY,
Apply at any ICICI Bank branch in India
- You can open a 3-in-1 account while in India, by visiting any ICICI Bank branch in India.
ICICI Securities Ltd.( I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Centre, H. T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai - 400020, India, Tel No : 022 - 2288 2460, 022 - 2288 2470. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd., SEBI Regn. No. INB 230773037 (CM), SEBI Regn. No. INF 230773037 (F&O), SEBI Regn No. INE230773037 (CD), Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd., SEBI Regn. No. INB011286854 (CM) , SEBI Regn No. INF010773035 (F&O).AMFI Regn. No.: ARN-0845. Name of the Compliance officer: Ms. Mamta Jayaram Shetty, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: email@example.com. Kindly read the Risk Disclosure Documents carefully before investing in Equity Shares, Derivatives or other instruments traded on the Stock Exchanges. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. Investors should make independent judgment with regard suitability, profitability, and fitness of any product or service offered herein above. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. We are distributors of Mutual funds and act as a Syndicate, Sub -syndicate member for IPO. Please note that Mutual Fund Investments are subject to market risks, read the scheme related documents carefully before investing for full understanding and detail.Products and Features are enabled for NRI Customers based on select countries as per local laws & jurisdiction.