- If you are using Internet Banking for the first time or if you have received a Welcome Kit at the time of account opening during your visit to our branch, then your User ID will be the Customer ID printed on the first page of your cheque book.
- The Internet Banking Password is in the PIN mailer which is a part of the Welcome kit given to you at the time of account opening.
Now manage your account, transfer funds and do much more from the comfort of your home or office. ICICI Bank Internet Banking offers ease of access, secure transactions and 24-hour banking options from the comfort of your home or office.
Reasons to use ICICI Bank’s Internet Banking platform:
- Convenience of banking anytime, anywhere
- Real time updates on your transactions
- Safe & Secure - with features like virtual keyboards and one-time passwords
Start using your internet banking today! Login Now
First Time User
Manage your account online
- Personalize your User ID and Password
- Update your contact number
- Personalize your primary account
- View the fixed deposits and balances in your account
- Generate your Account statements/TDS certificates/Fixed Deposit Advice
- Subscribe to monthly e-mail statement
- Generate your Debit/ATM PIN
- Block your Debit/ATM card
- Pay your bills
- Set up standing instructions
- Transfer funds within/outside ICICI bank using RTGS/NEFT options
- Stop cheque payment/s
- Open a fixed / recurring deposit
- Open a NRE/NRO savings account
- Transfer your account to the nearest branch
- Repatriate your NRE / FCNR funds to your overseas bank account
- Activate your inactive / dormant account
- Update your address details
- Re-order your Cheque book and Debit/ATM Card
Secure yourself from fraudsters by following our simple tips for online banking.
Got any more queries regarding our Internet Banking Services?
Click here to know more.
At your request, you are being redirected to a third party site. Please acknowledge the disclaimer before proceeding further.
This is to inform the customers that by clicking on the link “I agree”, you will enter the Website of a third party which is not owned, controlled or endorsed by ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank"). ICICI Bank does not undertake any liability, responsibility or warrant for the details, accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any content, services or the reliability of any service, statement or other information displayed or provided through the Website. This information is being communicated to you solely for the purposes of providing information regarding the services of payment of your bills/dues to ICICI Bank through the Website and is subject to applicable laws and regulations and the terms and conditions. The customer understands and acknowledges that availing of any services offered on the Website or any reliance on any opinion, statement, or information available on the Website shall be at his/her sole risk.
ICICI Bank and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors and agents, expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any not-errors whether caused by negligence or otherwise or any deficiency in the services offered by Bill Desk whose Website you are about to access. Neither ICICI Bank nor any of its affiliates nor their directors, officers and/or employees shall be liable to or have any responsibility for any loss (whether direct or indirect) incurred in the event of any deficiency in the services of Bill Desk or for failure or disruption of the Website of Bill Desk or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this Website or the service contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the Website . The information and service available on the Website is subject to change, updation, revision, verification and amendment without notice and such information may change materially.