Internet Banking Login
Apply Online Get In Touch
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2016
- ICICI Bank was the exclusive recipient of awards in the categories of ‘Website of the Year – India’ and ‘Core Banking System Initiative of the Year – India’ and received a silver in the category of ‘Branch Innovation of the Year’ in the Asian Banking and Finance (ABF) Retail Banking Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank has been declared winner in the category of ‘Enterprise Mobility’ at Intelligent Enterprise Awards 2016, organised by the Indian Express Group.
- ICICI Bank has won Gold awards in the ‘Bank’ and ‘Credit card issuing Bank’ segments under Finance category in the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand 2016 Survey.
- ICICI Bank has won second prize for the ICICI Bank – BKC Tower in the ‘Service’ category at 12th - CII (Western Region) Safety, Health and Environment Excellence Award 2015-16.
- ICICI Bank has won two awards in the categories of ‘Best Core Banking Project- Single Country’ and ‘Best Retail Payments Project’ at The Asian Banker Technology Innovation Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank has been declared as winner in the category of ‘Private - Service Sector (Large)' at the 13th National Awards for Excellence in Cost Management-2015.
- ICICI Bank Canada won the 2016 Employment Equity Achievement Award for ‘Improved Representation’ by the Government of Canada’s Ministry of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour.
- ICICI Bank won the Golden Peacock Innovative Product/Service Award for the year 2016 under the category of ‘Financial Sector (Banking)’. The Bank received the award for the project on ‘One kWp solar retrofit system for ensuring un-interrupted power supply to gramin branches’.
- ICICI Bank has been declared national runner-up in ‘Commercial Vehicle Financers’ category at the 5th edition of Mahindra Transport Excellence Awards, organised by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited.
- ICICI Bank was ranked first in the ‘Best Bank- Innovation’ category in the Business Today-KPMG survey on India's best banks. The Bank was ranked second in the category of ‘Bank of the Year’.
- ICICI Bank was ranked first in ‘The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2016’ done by Trust Research Advisory (TRA) under the BFSI category. The Bank was also ranked 10th among the overall 1,000 brands as per the report.
- ICICI Bank has won two awards in the categories of ‘Best Retail Bank in India’ and ‘Best Employee Engagement Initiative’ in Asia Pacific, Middle-East and Africa at the Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards 2016. The award programme is the most prestigious of its kind in the industry. More than 250 banks across 42 countries were evaluated for the awards this year.
- ICICI Bank was ranked second in ‘Total Income Listing’ and ranked seventh in ‘Total Business Listing’ in the list of ‘India's Leading BFSI Companies 2016’ by Dun & Bradstreet.
- ICICI Bank received two awards at the ‘IBA Banking Technology Awards 2016’. In the large banks segment, the Bank was declared winner in the category of 'The Best Use of Technology to Enhance Customer Experience' and runner up in the category of 'The Best Use of Digital and Channels Technology'.
- ICICI Bank won the bronze under the ‘Financial Services’ category for advertising effectiveness on the Expressions Debit Card campaign at 2015 Effie Awards.
- ICICI Bank won the 'Global Safety Awards 2016' organised by The Energy and Environment Foundation. This award is sponsored by Ministry of Power, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Ministry of Coal, Government of India.
- ICICI Bank’s corporate office, Chandivali, Mumbai won the first prize, and CIBD office, Vashi, won the third prize under ‘Commercial Building’ category at the 10th State Level Awards for Excellence in Energy Conservation and Management, organised by Maharashtra Energy Development Agency.
- ICICI Bank was ranked first in India at the Euromoney ‘Private Banking & Wealth Management Survey’, in four categories. They were: Net-worth-specific services, Philanthropic Advice, SRI/Social Impact Investing and Innovative Technology - Client Experience. The Bank was ranked sixth in Asia, in the category of Innovative Technology - Client Experience.
- ICICI Bank was declared runner up in the categories of IMPS (Immediate Payment Service), CTS (Cheque Truncation System) and NFS (National Financial Switch) at the National Payments Excellence Awards 2015 organised by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). The Bank was also felicitated with a special award for issuing large number of RuPay Platinum cards.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 14,254 ATMs