Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
MTNL Bill Payment - only for Delhi Customers
The ICICI Bank Quick Pay facility now makes it possible for you to pay your MTNL bills on time from wherever you are. The procedure is very simple and takes only a few minutes. In order to be able to pay your bill, you only need to have an ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ID and password. Just log on to the website, choose the right options. Enter the correct bill details and click on submit.
Reasons on why you should opt for the ICICI Bank Quick Pay service to make your MTNL bill payment online.
- You do not have to register in order to make the payment
- No standing in long queues and writing cheques
- Pay the bill from your home or your office at the time of your choice
- It usually takes around 2 working days for MTNL to process the payment
- You are requested to make the payment at least 2 days before the due date
- Provide your correct bill details. Incorrect details may result into a wrong payment processing
- MTNL does not accept any partial payments and rejects payments that are in excess
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,000 branches and 11,000 ATMs