Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Idea Mobile Recharge
Recharging Your Idea Mobile is now simple. Thanks to ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service
With ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service, making an Idea recharge online is now a lot easy. The procedure is very simple. Visit www.icicibank.com and click on the 'Personal Banking' section. Under 'Pay/View Online' select Quick Pay Bill. On the page displayed, choose Idea Cellular Limited as your telecom service and click on submit. In the new screen that appears, enter your phone number and your recharge amount and click 'submit'
Why Choose the Quick Pay Service For Your Idea Prepaid Recharge
- You do not have to register in order to use the service
- The recharge is done from the comfort of your home/office
- No wasting time writing cheques
To access the ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service, all you need to have is an ICICI Bank Net Banking ID and password. In case you already have an ID but don't remember the same, you can get a new one created instantly. It takes approximately 2 working days for your payment to be processed by Idea. Therefore, you are requested to make the payment at least 2 working days in advance
- The time taken for your account to be credited depends on Idea's payment processing methods.
- Ensure that all the details provided are correct. Any incorrect details may lead to an unsuccessful recharge. ICICI Bank does not take the responsibility for any payments gone wrong.
- Idea also accepts part payments.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,000 branches and 11,000 ATMs