Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
BSNL Mobile Recharge
You can now make a BSNL recharge online with ease. Thanks to the ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service. All you need to do is just follow a few quick steps and you are good to go. Log on to www.icicibank.com and browse to the Quick Pay Bill section available under 'Personal Banking'. Choose your 'Telecom service' as 'BSNL Prepaid Recharge'. Click on 'Submit' and follow the screens you are guided through. Lastly, select your region; enter your mobile number and the recharge amount. Submit, make the payment. It is all that simple.
How Can ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service Make Your Life Easy
- No more standing in long queues
- No registration is required
- You don't have to waste time writing cheques
- Recharge your mobile without even stepping out of your home
In order to use the ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service, you need to have an ICICI Bank NetBanking ID. However, incase you do not have an ID, you can create it for yourself instantly. Ensure that the details you enter are correct. Inaccurate details may lead to an not-error in the payment.
- ICICI Bank is not responsible for any payments gone wrong;
- Incase your recharge was not successful, the amount will be credited back to your account within 5 working days;
- BSNL requires around 2 working days to process your payment. Therefore, you are recommended to make your payment at least 2 working days prior to the due date.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,000 branches and 11,000 ATMs