Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Reliance Big TV Recharge Online
With ICICI Bank Quick Pay service, Big TV DTH recharge is now just a matter of a few clicks. This service is the easiest way to manage all your utility bills online at the time of your choice. The payment procedure is simple and takes only a few minutes. Login to www.icicibank.com and click on Quick Bill Pay under 'Personal Banking'. Select 'Type of Payment' as DTH and choose Big TV from the drop-down. On the final payment screen, enter your 'smart card number', mobile number, the recharge amount and click on 'Submit'.
Why Choose ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service for Reliance Big TV recharge
- No registration is required in order to access the service
- Do away with writing cheques and standing in long queues
- The recharge is done right from the comfort of your home/office no matter what type of Reliance Big TV packages you choose
Incase, you do not have an ICICI Bank Net Banking ID, you can create a new one for yourself within a few minutes. It is recommended that you make the payment atleast 2 working days prior to the due date. Incase of an unsuccessful recharge, the paid amount will be credited back to your account within a maximum of 5 working days.
- ICICI Bank Net Banking ID and password is essential in order to access the Quick Pay service
- Ensure that all the details provided are correct. ICICI Bank will not offer a refund incase a payment goes wrong
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,000 branches and 11,000 ATMs