Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Airtel Bill Payment
Making Your Airtel Bill Payment Is Now A Million Times Easier
It is now possible to pay your Airtel bills on time using the ICICI Bank Quick Pay service. This service allows you to pay your bills online at the time of your convenience no matter where in India you reside. The procedure is very simple and takes not more than a couple of minutes. Just log on to ICICI Bank Quick Pay online and a few clicks will get the job done for you.
A few reasons why you need to choose the ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service are:
- No registration required
- Simply log on to the website, choose the right options and make the payment
- The payment can be made from the comfort of your home
To be able to make the Airtel bill payment online, all you need to have is an ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ID and a password.
Points To Remember:
- Airtel may require up to two working days to process your payment
- Make the payment at least two days prior to the due date
- You need to have an ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ID and password in order to make the payment
- Make sure you submit the correct bill details. Incorrect details may result in a wrong payment
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,000 branches and 11,000 ATMs