Online Tax Payment
Pay Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Online (Individual):
|Type of Tax||Locations||Categories||Payment Option|
|Direct Taxes||All India (except Shillong)||Tax deducted at Source (TDS), Tax Collected at Source (TCS), Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Dividend Distribution Tax, Security Transaction Tax,Hotel Receipts Tax, Estate Duty, Interest Tax, Wealth Tax, Expenditure Tax / Other direct taxes and Gift Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax, Banking Cash Transaction Tax||Click here|
|Indirect Taxes||All India||Excise Duty, Service Tax||Click here|
File your Returns (Offer)
- Tax payers to select the relevant challan from NSDL site.
- Taxpayers to enter their PAN / TAN / Assessee code as applicable. There will be an online check on the validity of the PAN / TAN / Assessee code entered.
- If PAN/ TAN/ Assessee code is valid the taxpayer will be allowed to fill up other challan details like accounting head code / Major head code under which payment is made, name and address of PAN/TAN and also select ICICI Bank through which payment is to be made.
- On submission of data entered a confirmation screen will be displayed. If the taxpayer confirms the data entered in the challan, it will be directed to the net-banking site of ICICI Bank.
- The taxpayer will login to the ICICI Bank internet-banking site with the User id/ Password provided by the ICICI Bank (Retail Internet Banking).
- Taxpayer to enter payment details and authorize the payment.
- On successful payment a challan counterfoil will be displayed containing CIN, payment details and Bank name through which e-payment has been made. This counterfoil is proof of payment being made.
You can also log in to download your Direct/Indirect Tax payment acknowledgment for last three months of payments made through ICICIBank.com from eTax challan link in Bank Accounts section.