- All ICICI Bank internet banking customers can use this facility.
- For booking tickets, please visit www.irctc.co.in (for railway tickets). Select your journey date and other details
- On payment option, select ICICI Bank for making the payment. You will be redirected to a secured login page of ICICI Bank. After logging on to the site, the payment amount, and payee details will be displayed.
- On paying on to the site, the payment amount, and payee details will be displayed.
- You will be required to confirm the transaction by entering transaction password. On successful authentication, your Bank Account will be immediately debited and payment confirmation number will be provided. Within some time you will also receive online confirmation from IRCTC website. Tickets are booked immediately and PNR number is provided online at Partner's website.
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Ticket Booking Online
Book your ticket online
With ICICI Bank you need not visit booking reservation centers any more. You can now buy your train tickets online and pay using our Internet Banking Facility. For this ICICI Bank has tied up with IRCTC.
The salient features of the facility are as under
Step by step process to Book tickets online
No cash is paid at the time of cancellation. Your bank account will be credited with the ticket amount less cancellation charges as levied by IRCTC. ICICI Bank does not levy any cancellation charges
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,070 branches and 13,180 ATMs