- All ICICI Bank internet banking customers can use this facility.
- For booking tickets, please visit www.irctc.co.in (for railway tickets). Select your journey date and other details
- On payment option, select ICICI Bank for making the payment. You will be redirected to a secured login page of ICICI Bank. After logging on to the site, the payment amount, and payee details will be displayed.
- On paying on to the site, the payment amount, and payee details will be displayed.
- You will be required to confirm the transaction by entering transaction password. On successful authentication, your Bank Account will be immediately debited and payment confirmation number will be provided. Within some time you will also receive online confirmation from IRCTC website. Tickets are booked immediately and PNR number is provided online at Partner's website.
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Ticket Booking Online
Book your ticket online
With ICICI Bank you need not visit booking reservation centers any more. You can now buy your train tickets online and pay using our Internet Banking Facility. For this ICICI Bank has tied up with IRCTC.
The salient features of the facility are as under
Step by step process to Book tickets online
No cash is paid at the time of cancellation. Your bank account will be credited with the ticket amount less cancellation charges as levied by IRCTC. ICICI Bank does not levy any cancellation charges
At your request, you are being redirected to a third party site. Please acknowledge the disclaimer before proceeding further.
This is to inform the customers that by clicking on the link “I agree”, you will enter the Website of a third party which is not owned, controlled or endorsed by ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank"). ICICI Bank does not undertake any liability, responsibility or warrant for the details, accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any content, services or the reliability of any service, statement or other information displayed or provided through the Website. This information is being communicated to you solely for the purposes of providing information regarding the services of payment of your bills/dues to ICICI Bank through the Website and is subject to applicable laws and regulations and the terms and conditions. The customer understands and acknowledges that availing of any services offered on the Website or any reliance on any opinion, statement, or information available on the Website shall be at his/her sole risk.
ICICI Bank and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors and agents, expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any not-errors whether caused by negligence or otherwise or any deficiency in the services offered by Bill Desk whose Website you are about to access. Neither ICICI Bank nor any of its affiliates nor their directors, officers and/or employees shall be liable to or have any responsibility for any loss (whether direct or indirect) incurred in the event of any deficiency in the services of Bill Desk or for failure or disruption of the Website of Bill Desk or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this Website or the service contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the Website . The information and service available on the Website is subject to change, updation, revision, verification and amendment without notice and such information may change materially.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
It is a unique ‘Digital Bank’ with a mobile first interface
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,050 branches and 12,642 ATMs