Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Personal Loan Interest Rates & Charges
|Type of credit facility||Interest Rate and Charges Applicable|
|Personal Loans||11.49% to 22.00%|
|Loan Processing Charges / Origination Charges (Non-Refundable)||Upto 2.50% of loan amount plus service tax|
|Prepayment Charges||5% of principal outstanding plus service tax|
|Charges for Late Payment||2% per month plus service tax|
|Cheque Swap Charges||₹ 500/- per transaction plus service tax|
|Amortisation Schedule Charges||₹ 200/- per schedule plus service tax|
|Statement of Account Charges||₹ 200/- per schedule plus service tax|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Statement Charges||₹ 100/- per schedule plus service tax|
|Duplicate No Objection Certificate/ No Due Certificate||₹ 500/- per NOC plus service tax/₹ 200/- per NDC plus service tax|
|Duplicate Prepayment/Foreclosure Statement Charges||₹ 200/- per schedule plus service tax|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||₹ 3000/- plus service tax|
- Specific interest rate applicable to a customer would be dependent on segment, asset category and location.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to revise the rate of interest and processing fee from time to time, at its sole discretion.
- Service Tax and other govt. taxes, levies, etc. applicable as per prevailing rate will be charged over and above these charges at the discretion of ICICI Bank ltd.
- The charges or fees given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over this site.
- ^Effective for loans availed from August 1st, 2009. For loans availed prior to the said date, the cheque return charge is Rs 200 + applicable service tax.
- Current Service Tax applicable is 14.50% with effect from November 15, 2015.
Service Charges & Fees for Personal Loans
Enclosed find the service charges for an ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Prepayment of the loan is possible post payment of 6 EMIs of the existing loan.
- Prepayment charges as applicable would be levied on the outstanding loan.
- Part prepayment facility on the loan is not available.
Interest Rate Range for Personal Loans for period October 2015 – December 2015:
|Type of credit facility||Max||Min||Mean|
- It includes various categories like loan amount, customer relationships, type of corporate/business, etc
- It excludes subsidy, government schemes
- Mean rate = Sum of rate of all loan accounts / Number of all loan amounts
Annual Percentage Rate
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a method to compute annualised credit cost which includes interest rate and processing fee.
The APR calculator does not include charges such as prepayment charges, etc.
To calculate the same, please click here to download the APR calculator.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,183 branches and 13,498 ATMs