Internet Banking Login
Get In Touch
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Senior Citizens Savings Scheme, 2004
Senior Citizens Savings Scheme Details
- It is a Government of India Product.
- Interest rate with effect from April 1, 2013 is 9.2%. Rate of interest is as decided by Ministry of Finance from time to time.
- The product is offered by Government of India and hence is one of the most safest investment option.
- Premature closure of account is possible after one year from the date of opening the account.(Charges applicable).
Advantages of ICICI Banks Senior Citizens Savings Account
- Facility of Direct Credit of Interest to ICICI Bank Account.
- In case the investor does not want to avail Direct Credit facility or ECS facility, 4 Post Dated Cheques will be sent to Investor every year.
- Account Statement containing the details of Deposit Balance & transactions.
- Phone Banking Facility (for Queries).
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,800 branches and 11,800 ATMs