Internet Banking Login
Apply Online Get In Touch
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Senior Citizen Saving Scheme, 2004
Senior Citizen Saving Scheme details
- It is a Government of India product
- Interest rate with effect from April 1, 2016 is 8.6%. Rate of interest is as decided by Ministry of Finance from time to time
- The product is offered by Government of India and hence is one of the most safest investment option
- Premature closure of account is possible after one year from the date of opening the account (charges applicable)
Advantages of ICICI Banks Senior Citizen Savings Account
- Facility of Direct Credit of Interest to ICICI Bank Account
- In case the investor does not want to avail Direct Credit facility or ECS facility, 4 Post Dated Cheques will be sent to Investor every year
- Account Statement containing the details of Deposit Balance & transactions
- Phone Banking Facility (for queries)
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 13,916 ATMs