Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Mutual fund is an entity that pools money of large number of investors to invest in different securities. This money is then managed by a professional Fund Manager on behalf of the unit-holders, to invest it in various financial instruments.
Note: To invest in Mutual Funds, investors need to be Mutual Fund KYC ( Know your client ) compliant
Types of Mutual Funds
- Equity Funds
- Debt Funds
- Liquid Funds
- Balanced Funds
Features & Benefits
- Risk diversification – Diversification of funds in equity and debt securities
- Liquidity – Investor can do partial or full withdrawal as per their need
- Transparency – Investors know where exactly money is getting invested
- Low cost – No entry load while investing in mutual fund
- Professional management- Industry experts will manage the funds
- Tax efficient – Investor get tax benefit in equity and debt funds
- Flexibility – Flexibility to switch investment amount from one fund to another fund
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,800 branches and 11,800 ATMs