Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
ICICI Bank Pure Gold/Silver
Gold has been traditionally the popular investment for Indians. In fact, India, even today is amongst the largest buyers of Gold in the world, followed closely by Silver.
In keeping with the traditional investment sentiment, ICICI Bank with its 'Pure Gold' and 'Pure Silver' offer attempts in fulfilling this need of our esteemed customers.
- 24 Carat ICICI Bank Pure Gold and Silver is imported from Switzerland.
- This gold and silver carries a 99.99% Assay Certification.
- Highest level of purity, in accordance with international standards.
- Convenient tamper-proof certi-card packs.
- Gold is available in 0.5g, 1g, 2.5g, 5g, 8g, 10g, 20g, 50g and 100g.
- Silver is available in 50g and 100g.
ICICI Bank Pure Gold is available through select branches of ICICI Bank and through Internet Banking. It is not available through ICICI Bank ATM's.
ICICI Bank Pure Gold and Silver are competitively priced, based on daily prices in the international bullion market. The price is inclusive of customs duty and other charges involved in the retailing of gold and silver bars.
To know today's Gold rates, please click here.
To know today's Silver rates, please click here.
For more details on gold and silver product, you can:
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,800 branches and 11,800 ATMs