- Protection: A term life insurance helps in securing family's future in your absence. From taking care of the daily expenses, to other, more significant expenses like professional education for the children and their marriage, having a safety net helps.
- Tax Benefits: Apart from the benefit of protection, term insurance plan also offers you tax benefits under Sec 80C up to Rs. 1,50,000. tax limits.
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Life Insurance Plans
Term Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance plan ensures financial protection and stability to your family in case of any unforeseen events. It offers adequate coverage at an affordable price. There is no maturity value or survival benefit in a term plan. Term Insurance benefits can be offered through lump sum payment or regular income stream or a combination of both.
Why do I need Term Life Insurance?
How much life insurance cover do I need?
Use our Life insurance Calculator to find out how much you need to save to maintain a comfortable lifestyle. Calculate Term life insurance quotes.
How to make a claim?
Step 1: Claim Intimation
Intimate and submit the required set of documents
Step 2: Claim Processing
Claim assessors will review the documents and guide you throughout the process
Step 3: Claim Decision
Claims team will communicate the decision. Payments will be made through electronic transfer.
To know more about Claim Process please, click here.
Wealth Plans ensure that you receive your invested amount at the time of maturity of the Policy. In an unfortunate event during the term of the policy, your family also receives lump sum amount, called the Sum Assured. Thus it combines the benefits of protection and saving in a single instrument.
Why do I need Wealth Plan?
- Regular savings: Insurance inculcates the habit of regular and disciplined savings, which is the key to successful long term financial planning. Pay your premiums regularly and enjoy the uninterrupted benefits of wealth insurance.
- Protection: It provides the protective benefit of a life cover, which keeps your family secure, always.
- Tax benefits: Apart from protection and savings, wealth plans also offer tax benefits as per prevailing tax laws
Why should I start planning my wealth savings now?
- Savings need to be started at the earliest so that you can enjoy the benefits of long term planning.
- It is better to be prepared for any unfortunate events and ensure that the financial needs of your loved ones are taken care of
- The earlier you start planning with wealth insurance, better the goals of your life can be attained.
Retirement Plan ensures that you or your family members receive a regular pension amount post a retirement date. You have the flexibility to choose the retirement date and the manner in which you receive the pension.
Why do I need retirement plan?
- Financial independence post retirement: Earlier, people could depend on their children to take care of them post retirement. However, as a modern individual, you can maintain your financial independence post retirement also
- Inflation: Inflation is an important factor. Post retirement, you need a regular income to ensure that your expenses can be met.
How much amount will I need at the time of retirement?
Use our Retirement calculator to get an estimate of how much lump sum amount is required at the time of retirement.
At your request, you are being redirected to a third party site. Please acknowledge the disclaimer before proceeding further.
This is to inform the customers that by clicking on the link “I agree”, you will enter the Website of a third party which is not owned, controlled or endorsed by ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank"). ICICI Bank does not undertake any liability, responsibility or warrant for the details, accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any content, services or the reliability of any service, statement or other information displayed or provided through the Website. This information is being communicated to you solely for the purposes of providing information regarding the services of payment of your bills/dues to ICICI Bank through the Website and is subject to applicable laws and regulations and the terms and conditions. The customer understands and acknowledges that availing of any services offered on the Website or any reliance on any opinion, statement, or information available on the Website shall be at his/her sole risk.
ICICI Bank and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors and agents, expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any not-errors whether caused by negligence or otherwise or any deficiency in the services offered by Bill Desk whose Website you are about to access. Neither ICICI Bank nor any of its affiliates nor their directors, officers and/or employees shall be liable to or have any responsibility for any loss (whether direct or indirect) incurred in the event of any deficiency in the services of Bill Desk or for failure or disruption of the Website of Bill Desk or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this Website or the service contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the Website . The information and service available on the Website is subject to change, updation, revision, verification and amendment without notice and such information may change materially.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,050 branches and 12,838 ATMs