What is the procedure to prepay my Personal Loan?
For prepayment of your Personal Loan account, please visit our nearest ICICI Bank branch. We request you to carry with you the following documents to complete the process:
- Bank statement reflecting the clearance of the last installment
- Request Letter signed by the loan applicant
- Pre-payment Statement (Place request using the Email Us option)
- PAN Card (if the mode of payment is cash and the amount is more than Rs.50,000)
- Payment can be made through cash, cheque or demand draft.
How can I prepay my Personal Loan as I am unable to visit branch?
In case you are unable to visit our branch for prepayment of your loan, you can send your representative along with an authority letter duly signed by the loan applicant, for payment. The co-applicant or third party visiting the branch for closing the loan needs to carry the documents mentioned below:
- Main applicant Identification proof (Driving License or Passport or Voters card or PAN Card)
- Authorisation letter from main applicant.
How can I obtain my un-banked PDC or Security PDCs?
In the event of the applicant's/s' wishes: to procure the post-dated cheques and / or security post dated cheques that remain un-banked at the end of the loan tenure / change of repayment mode; or details of such un-banked post dated cheques and / or security post dated cheques, the applicant/s must make a request for the same, within thirty days of closure of loan / change of repayment mode. If this is not done, ICICI Bank shall have the discretion / responsibility to destroy the un-banked post dated cheques including security post dated cheques without any further notice and ICICI Bank shall not have the obligation to return the same to the Applicant/s.
How do I update my mailing address, mobile number or e-mail ID registered under my loan account?
You may update your mailing address, mobile number or e-mail ID through any of the following modes:
- Through Internet Banking:
- Login to www.icicibank.com with your user ID and password
- Click on the "Loans" option
- Click on the "Requests" option
- Select the option "Request for Address Change" or "E-mail and contact number updation"
- Through our Customer Care:
- Call our 24-hour Customer Care and our executive will be glad to help you. To know the customer care number please click here.
- At any ICICI Bank branch:
- Visit any ICICI Bank loan branch with a valid photo ID proof and submit an application.
Apply online for an ICICI Bank Personal Loan
With ICICI Bank Personal Loans, you can get instant money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family holiday, your child's education, buying a laptop, medical expenses or any other emergencies.
With minimum documentation, you can now avail a personal loan for an amount up to Rs. 15 lakhs at attractive rates of interest.
Please click here if you want to Apply for ICICI Bank Personal Loans.
Alternatively, the forms are available at our Branches. You can fill the form out and submit it at the nearest Branch.