What are the services/facilities available at ATMs?
In addition to cash dispensing ATMs may have many services/facilities such as:
- Account information
- Cash Deposit
- Regular bills payment
- Purchase of Re-load Vouchers for Mobiles
- Mini/Short Statement
- Loan account enquiry etc.
The services offered may vary from bank to bank, or may depend on the capacity of the machine to provide such services.
What is a Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
PIN is the numeric password for use at the ATM. The PIN is separately mailed/handed over to the customer by the bank while issuing the card. This PIN has to be reset to a new PIN by the customer. Most banks force the customers to change the PIN on the first use.
The PIN number should not be written the card, card holder etc as in such cases the card can be misused if card is lost/stolen.
Is there any minimum and maximum cash withdrawal limit per day?
Yes, banks set limit for cash withdrawal by customers. The cash withdrawal limit for use at the ATM of the issuing bank is set by the bank during the issuance of the card. This limit is displayed at the respective ATM locations.
For cash withdrawals at other bank ATMs, banks have decided to maintain a limit of Rs 10,000/- per transaction. This information is displayed at the ATM location
Are customers eligible for compensation for delay beyond 7 working days ?
Yes, effective July 1, 2011, banks shall pay customers a sum of Rs. 100 per day for delays beyond 7 working days (if the complaint is lodged with the issuing bank within 30 days). This compensation shall be credited to the customer's account without any claim being made by the customer.
Which customers are eligible for requesting for a FD through an ICICI Bank ATM ?
The facility is available to all resident Indian individuals only, who are customers of any of the ICICI Bank Resident Savings or Salary Account having a debit card and PIN.
Current accounts linked to a debit card shall not be applicable for the facility.
What are exclusions for the facility for requesting FDs from ICICI Bank ATM?
Following category of FDs, will not come under the preview of the facility of booking FDs from ATMs:
- FDs apart from 390, 590, 990 Days tenure
- Traditional FDs
- All other FD tenures apart from 390, 590, 990 Days
- 80C FD (tax saving FD's)
- Recurring Deposits (RD)
- All Corporate / Partnership / Sole Proprietorship FDs / NRI FDs
- FDs with amount Rs 50,000/- or more
- FDs being created from Savings Account with mode of Operation as "jointly"
- Linked FDs or Quantum Optima or Money Multiplier FDs
How do I update my mobile number from the ATM?
Customer to authenticate via Debit card and PIN and select.
- More Options >> Register Your Mobile >> Enter 10-digit mobile number >>Re-enter the 10-digit mobile number>>Confirm>>Customer is informed that the request is accepted and will be processed in 2 working days.
How do I make my Loan re- payments on ATM?
You can pay towards your EMIs at any ICICI ATMs on the path below:
- More Options>>Credit Card/Loans Payments>>Select product as Home Loans or Other Loans>> Enter 11 digit numeric part of the Lan no>>Enter the amount you wish to pay>>Confirm>>Collect confirmatory receipt.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link