- What is ICICI Bank Pay direct Card?
- How to buy an ICICI Bank Pay direct Card?
- Where can this card be used?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount that can be loaded on the card?
- How many times can the card be re-loaded?
- What does a PayDirect Card kit contain?
- How do I withdraw cash from an ATM using the ICICI Bank PayDirect Card?
- Can an ATM be used to check the amount of funds remaining on tmyhe PayDirect Card?
- Does an ATM receipt show the amount withdrawn and the balance available?
- What if I forget the ATM-PIN of my ICICI Bank PayDirect Card?
- How is the ICICI Bank PayDirect Card secured against unauthorised payments at merchant outlets?
- What should I do to prevent unauthorised usage if I lose the card?
What is the ICICI Bank PayDirect Card?
The ICICI Bank PayDirect Card is a pre-paid card with magnetic strips, which can be loaded in rupees. The card does not have any minimum balance requirement and it offers you the flexibility of using it at all the VISA ATMs and merchant outlets in India.
- ICICI Bank will supply the PayDirect application forms to the company.
- The company will get the forms filled from its employees, introduce the employee by authorizing the form (signed by its authorised signatory) and make a request to the Bank for the PayDirect Card.
- After verifying the identity of the customer and the necessary documents, the Bank will hand over the kit to the customer.
- The Bank will activate the cards after receipt of payment and disbursement details from the company.
The PayDirect card can be used at any VISA-enabled points of sale or ATM. The card features can also be customized as per the requirement.
The maximum amount per loading is Rs.50,000. There is no minimum amount.
There is no restriction on the number of re-loadings on a card.
The PayDirect pre-paid card comes in a Card Kit along with the following:
- Your ATM-PIN: This is the number used for ATM transactions.
- A 'Welcome' booklet: With our customer service numbers and instructions on how to use the card.
- Envelope: With the following instructions on the seal "Please do not accept if seal is broken".
- Insert the card in the card slot as advised on the ATM panel. The ATM will ask you for your PIN.
- Enter the ATM-PIN of you card. Once your ATM-PIN is validated, the machine will prompt you to enter the amount of cash you wish to withdraw.
- Enter the amount of cash you need. If your ICICI Bank PayDirect card has sufficient funds, the machine will dispense the requested cash.
The withdrawal slip generally indicates the amount withdrawn.
If you forget your ATM-PIN, you may call our Customer Care and ask for a new PIN. Our Customer Care executive will give you the new PIN over the phone after successful verification of your details.
How is the ICICI Bank PayDirect Card secured against unauthorised payments at merchant outlets?
You are required to sign on the charge slip (produced by the Electronic Data Capture machine at the time of purchase) to complete a transaction at the merchant outlet. The merchant has to match this signature with the signature on the signature panel on the reverse of the card. Transactions at merchant outlets are thus protected by your signature. You must ensure that you sign on the signature panel as soon as you receive the card.