I have a supplementary/ add-on card. Can I avail of the privileges too?
Yes, as a supplementary/ add-on card member, the privileges are also available to you.
Can I use the offer on individual movie hall websites also?
No. This offer is valid only for bookings via www.bookmyshow.com
. BookmyShow offers bookings at a number of movie halls for your convenience.
How many free tickets am I entitled to every month?
A maximum of four free tickets per month are available to ICICI Bank Diamant Credit card members and a maximum of two free tickets per month are available to the other eligible card members. The number of free tickets available monthly are limited and card members can avail of this offer on a first come, first serve basis subject to daily stock availability.
Is there a limit on the price of the free ticket?
The free ticket price cannot exceed Rs. 250 per ticket for the following cards:
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Cards
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Cards
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Cards
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral Credit Cards
The free ticket price cannot exceed Rs. 400 per ticket for the ICICI Bank Carbon, ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Cards, Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Cards and Signature Credit Card. There is no cap on the free ticket price for ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card members.
How do I avail the offer?
- Please visit www.bookmyshow.com.
- Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the city, movie, date, cinema and show of your choice.
- Confirm your details by providing your email address & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction.
- Proceed to the secure payment page, enter your 16-digit ICICI bank Credit Card number in the box, name on the card, expiry and CVV card details.Please check yes to accept terms, conditions & booking policy.
- To avail offer, check 'Avail Discounts & Offers' at the bottom left side of the page. Select 'Offers', select ICICI Bank Credit Card Offer from the list.
- Click on the 'Apply Offer' button to successfully avail your offer.
Can I cancel bookings?
This is subject to BookmyShow terms and conditions, tickets once bought online are considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
Do I have to carry my credit card while collecting the tickets?
Yes, you have to carry your credit card while collecting the tickets. Also, once the booking is completed, the confirmation mail/ SMS received from www.bookmyshow.com
needs to be displayed at the ticket counter at the movie hall.
I applied for the offer but my transaction did not get through. Now I am unable to avail the offer.
In case you get an error message 'Transaction failed' kindly wait for 20 minutes before trying to avail of the offer again. However, if you get an error message 'Stock for the day is exhausted', then it is likely that the stocks have been depleted.
My booking has been rejected, but my credit card has been charged. What do I do?
This is a very rare situation, and can occur in case of a network fluctuation at the time of confirming the transaction. In this case, a reverse request for the charge on your credit card will be sent by www.bookmyshow.com
to ICICI Bank on the same day. Please be assured that if the ticket has not been successfully booked, your card payment will be reversed.