• Tax-Saver Fixed Deposit • Young Stars • Child Education Plan
• Bank @ Campus • Salary Account • Advantage Woman Savings Account • Easy Receive Savings Account • EEFC Account • Resident Foreign Currency (Domestic) Account • Silver Savings Account • Privilege Banking • Basic Savings Bank Account • No Frills Account •Outward Remittance • Freedom Savings Account • Family Banking • New Pension System
Saving Account - Features
- The ICICI Bank International debit card is a debit-cum-ATM card providing you with the convenience of acceptance at merchant establishments and cash withdrawals at ATMs. Click here for details
- The next time you want to withdraw cash from your ICICI Bank Savings account, just walk into any bank's ATM and use your ICICI Bank ATM-cum-Debit card for free. The above benefit is available free of cost for the first 5 transaction per month upto Rs 10,000 per transaction.
- Money Multiplier Facility
- Internet Banking is offered free of cost.
- Anywhere Banking - This facility entitles the account holder to withdraw or deposit cash upto a limit of Rs.50,000 across all ICICI Bank branches.
- You can give us various types of standing instructions like transferring to fixed deposit accounts at regular intervals.
- Non-maintenance of the minimum Monthly Average Balance* will attract charges** as given below.
- Nomination facility is available.
- Interest is payable half-yearly.
Monthly Average Balance*
Type of Account
Rs. 10,000 in metro and urban locations
Rs. 5,000 in semi-urban locations
Rs. 2,000 in rural locations
** Charges for non-maintenance of minimum Monthly Average Balance:
|Non Maintenance MAB charges||
Rs. 250 per month; if Rs 5,000 =< MAB < Rs 10,000
Rs 350 per month; if MAB< Rs 5,000
Rs. 250 per month; if Rs 2,500 =< MAB < Rs 5,000
Rs 350 per month; if MAB< Rs 2,500
Rs. 250 per month; if Rs 1,000 =< MAB < Rs 2,000
Rs 350 per month; if MAB< Rs 1,000
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- For more details approach your bank.