|Sr. No.||Frequency of Account Statement||Mode of receipt||Amount|
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Subscription to Bank Account Statements by E-mail
Monthly account statements by e-mail:
You will receive the account statement in the first week of every month. Monthly email statements are absolutely free of cost.
- To subscribe, login to ICICIBank.com with your internet banking UserID and Password and go to Banking section for Account Statement by Email
- You can also contact our Customer Care number and inform us of your choice
Please note that subscribing to email statements will discontinue generation of monthly physical statements for your account if you have subscribed for the same.
Monthly account statements in the physical form:
ICICI Bank will be providing you with account statements in the physical form on a quarterly basis. This will be provided free of cost. You may also subscribe to monthly account statements in the physical form.
- To subscribe, please fill up this form, take a printout and drop it at an ICICI Bank Branch/ATM near you
- You can also contact our 24 hour Customer Care Center and inform us of your choice and we will subscribe you to the service
Please note that a fee of Rs. 200/- p.a. will be applicable for this service. The fee cycle will be from April to March every year. For the requests coming in the middle of the financial year the charges will be levied on prorata basis for the concerned financial year.
*This applies to private banking customers,current account holders and senior citizens. They will be able to get monthly statements as before free of cost.
- The facility of Nomination is available for relationships in the names of individuals. Unless otherwise specifically, given in writing by depositors, nomination in deposit accounts will be at Customer ID level
- A depositor(s) however has / have the right to specify different nominations at account level by completing the appropriate forms
- Further, the applicant(s) is / are at liberty to change the nominee during the currency of the relationship accounts with the Bank through declaration to that effect in the appropriate form
If you have feedback, queries, complaints etc., please click here.
At your request, you are being redirected to a third party site. Please acknowledge the disclaimer before proceeding further.
This is to inform the customers that by clicking on the link “I agree”, you will enter the Website of a third party which is not owned, controlled or endorsed by ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank"). ICICI Bank does not undertake any liability, responsibility or warrant for the details, accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any content, services or the reliability of any service, statement or other information displayed or provided through the Website. This information is being communicated to you solely for the purposes of providing information regarding the services of payment of your bills/dues to ICICI Bank through the Website and is subject to applicable laws and regulations and the terms and conditions. The customer understands and acknowledges that availing of any services offered on the Website or any reliance on any opinion, statement, or information available on the Website shall be at his/her sole risk.
ICICI Bank and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors and agents, expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any not-errors whether caused by negligence or otherwise or any deficiency in the services offered by Bill Desk whose Website you are about to access. Neither ICICI Bank nor any of its affiliates nor their directors, officers and/or employees shall be liable to or have any responsibility for any loss (whether direct or indirect) incurred in the event of any deficiency in the services of Bill Desk or for failure or disruption of the Website of Bill Desk or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this Website or the service contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the Website . The information and service available on the Website is subject to change, updation, revision, verification and amendment without notice and such information may change materially.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
It is a unique ‘Digital Bank’ with a mobile first interface
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,050 branches and 12,665 ATMs