E-mail us your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Basic Savings Bank Account
Zero Balance Saving Account
Our Basic Savings Bank Account is available to you without any minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB) requirement.
The ICICI Bank Edge
- The Monthly Average Balance requirement for this account is nil
- No charges on ICICI Bank VISA debit card
- One chequebook of 15 leaves per annum will be issued without any charges. You can request for additional cheque books (15 leaves) at Rs. 30 (plus service tax as applicable) per chequebook
- No charges on Internet Banking facility
- No charges on cash deposit transactions at base branch (Branch where the account is opened)
- No charges on cash withdrawal transactions at base branch for the first 4 transactions in a month; thereafter, the same is chargeable at Rs. 90 per transaction
- Cash transactions at non base branches within the city (Branches in same city where the account is opened other than Base branch) are chargeable at Rs. 90 per transaction
- Anywhere cash transactions (cash transactions at branches in cities other than where the account is opened) are chargeable at normal charges as published from time-to-time
- Interest is payable half-yearly
- There can be only one Nominee in the account
- Applicants can select a nominee by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
As per the Reserve Bank of India guidelines issued vide circular number RBI/2010-11/389 DBOD.AML.No. 77 /14.01.001/2010-11 dated January 27, 2011, foreign remittances are not to be allowed to be credited into a 'small account', unless the identity of the client is fully established through the production of officially valid documents, as referred to in sub-rule (2) of rule 9 of the rules notified by the Government of India under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
In view of the above, customers holding accounts under the category 'Basic Savings Bank Account with introduction' are hereby requested to submit copies of identity and address proof to the Bank, and get their accounts converted, if they are expecting receipt of foreign remittance credits in their account. In the absence of submission of valid Identity and address proof, we will be constrained to return any foreign remittance received in the account.
Please contact the branch staff for further clarifications and details.
Accounts opened with Valid ID and address proof will not be subject to above conditions.
*ICICI Bank may, at its sole discretion, utilise the services of external service provider/s or agent/s and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products.
The products, services and offers referred to herein are subject to the terms and conditions governing them as specified by ICICI Bank from time to time at www.icicibank.com. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank. "ICICI" and "I-man" logos are trademark and property of ICICI Bank Ltd. Misuse of any intellectual property, or any other content displayed herein is strictly prohibited.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,000 branches and 11,000 ATMs