- Do your banking from any ICICI branch, anywhere
- Pay bills from the comfort of your home or office with our Bill Pay facility. To know more, click here
- Speak to our customer care
- Direct all your queries and instructions to our Customer Care telephone lines. For Customer Care numbers,
please click here
- Issue cheques freely all across the country with your free multi-city chequebook
- Keep track of your money with the free passbook for individual accounts
- Get free email statements and keep updated on your Savings Account
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Advantage Woman Savings Account
Get special benefits that we have packed in for our women customers, such as unlimited cash withdrawals across all ATMs and a debit card that gives back more rewards. The Advantage Woman Savings Account is designed keeping your needs in mind.
- A Special Women's Debit card
A Debit card which helps you shop and save simultaneously, manages your household expenditures and comes with a bag full of offers. To know more, click here
- Unlimited cash withdrawals at any bank’s ATM, free of charge
- Money Multiplier facility
Worried about your money lying idle? You need the Money Multiplier Facility which gives you a higher interest rate than savings account, while your money stays within your reach. To know more on how to earn higher interest, click here
- You can nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds
- Nomination facility is available for bank deposits
- There can only be one nominee for a deposit account, whether held singly or jointly
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor’s account can also file a nomination on the minor’s behalf
- Applicants can nominate by filling up the form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The Nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
Savings Account Portability
You can request for transfer of your Savings Account from one branch of ICICI Bank to another by giving a written request at the branch, or by calling the Customer Care or you can place a request through internet banking
The account will be transferred within 2 working days without:
- Suspending the account operations
- Change in the account number
- Surrender of debit card or cheque book
Value Added Benefits
Experience convenient banking and more, only with ICICI Bank’s Savings Account. To know more about Value Added Benefits that you can get, please click here.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,050 branches and 12,817 ATMs